HARGTA takes steps to ensure it meets privacy principles and requirements with respect to personal information under Canadian privacy legislation. The purpose of this statement is to inform our customers and other individuals we deal with, how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. This statement applies to our collection, use and disclosure of personal information in Canada.
Personal Information We Collect
HARGTA collects personal information in a number of circumstances in the course of providing services to our customers. Personal information we collect may include:
- Contact Information: Name, address, telephone number, email address and other contact information
- Financial Information: Credit card numbers, bank name, billing address, transaction and purchase history with HARGTA
- Usage Information and History: Service history with HARGTA
- Any other information we may collect with consent or as permitted or required by law.
Use of Personal Information
HARGTA generally uses personal information in the following way:
- For customer relations purposes, we contact customers to ensure the service is provided in a timely manner, book appointments, and ensure their satisfaction with our services
- For billing purposes, including managing, administering, collecting or otherwise enforcing accounts
- For general administrative purposes and to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
HARGTA discloses personal information only as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, processing and security requirements, with your consent, or as permitted or required by law.
In addition to the above, personal information may be disclosed to our affiliates for internal audit, management, billing or administrative purposes.
In no event will HARGTA disclose any personal information about any customer to any third party without the customer’s express written consent. HARGTA has taken security measures to ensure customer information is protected against loss, alteration or misuse. These measures include strong database encryption and secure protocols, when transmitting private information over the Internet.
Privacy Statement Changes
This privacy statement may be revised from time to time. If we intend to use or disclose personal information for purposes materially different than those described in this statement, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals in advance.